Welcome to the Natchez-Adams School District Curriculum page! Our goal is to preserve structure to the Natchez -Adams School District learning population by using valid research and district-wide data, maintaining a challenging and rigorous curriculum, delivering applicable and required professional development, and creating assessments that are aligned with MSCCRS.
We Commit Ourselves to:
- Building positive relationships
- Being active listeners
- Working collaboratively
- Nurturing and team building
- Implementing best practices based on data
- Maintaining an aligned, differentiated curriculum
- Planning and implementing staff development.