School Health Center
The school health center is operated by The Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic.
All services are provided by licensed professionals
• Primary and preventive health care
• Comprehensive history and physical examinations
• Health screenings
• Laboratory/diagnostic testing
• Acute care for minor illness and injury including medications, if needed
• Management of chronic diseases
• Health education and prevention programs
• Referral and follow-up for emergencies
• Referral to specialty care
Download and complete the consent form and return it to the Health Center.