This year's Junior-Senior Prom "The Great Gatsby" will be held Saturday, April 13, 7 p.m.-Midnight at the Steckler Multi-Purpose Building. Tickets are $50 for Junior and $30 for Seniors. You may purchase a ticket in the Natchez High School front office, room 12 or the NEC @ Co-Lin office.
Tickets include entry, prom favor, and refreshments. Picture packages are available.
NATCHEZ-ADAMS SCHOOL DISTRICT PROM EXPECTATIONS
- Each NASD student in grades 11-12 must buy a prom ticket ($50/Junior & $30/Senior). Guest tickets are based on the grade level of the student who invited the guest. Juniors and their guest will pay $50 per person; Seniors and their guest will pay $30 per person. Students may only purchase one guest ticket and MUST enter the Prom with their guest. All guests are subject to the approval of the Principal and CANNOT exceed 20 years old and must be a recent high school graduate (2018). Absolutely no middle school students will be allowed at the Prom.
- Guest Permission Slips MUST be submitted to Mrs. Campbell or Mr. Jackson at least ONE WEEK BEFORE prom. The guest permission slip must be signed by the parent of the guest and or the principal of the guest, if applicable. Failure to do so will result in the guest being denied admission to the prom. Once the guest has been approved, the NASD student will receive notice that he or she can purchase the appropriate number of tickets.
- Students are NOT permitted to exit and re-enter the Prom at will. The parking lot and all vehicles will be off limits while the Prom is in progress. ONCE A STUDENT IS PERMITTED TO LEAVE, HE OR SHE MAY NOT RETURN.
- The Prom is a function sanctioned by the NASD and ALL NASD policies relating to the use of drugs and alcohol, fighting, and disorderly conduct will be strictly enforced as per the Discipline Code. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be prohibited from attending the Prom. No refunds will be given.
- NASD reserves the right to refuse entrance to any student who faces any disciplinary action in the weeks leading to PROM.
- No refunds will be given after tickets are purchased unless there are exigent circumstances. Refunds are subject to the approval of the principal.
- Proper attire is expected (NO sneakers, shorts, etc.).
- The student who purchases the ticket is responsible for submitting the permission slip/contract before the Prom ticket is purchased. All guest permission slips must be submitted to the Principal at least 1 week prior to the date of Prom and be approved before a prom ticket can be purchased for the guest