2022-2023 STUDENT REGISTRATION
Whether your student is brand new to Natchez-Adams School District Schools or returning for another year, registration is required to be enrolled.
- Current NASD Pre-K students who will be entering Kindergarten are considered new students, so please follow the steps for new student registration.
Please contact your child's zoned school to request an Active Parent account to begin registration. For additional assistance, you may send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "2022-23 New Student Registration" or contact your child’s school.
- Parents/guardians must submit proof of a valid state ID, a copy of the student's birth certificate, and two (2) approved proofs of residence.
- Students must provide a record of all required immunizations prior to July 26, the first day of school.
- Log into your Active Parent account to complete registration for your zoned school or approved school choice location. *Returning students who do not register will NOT be enrolled in the fall.
- Parents must have an active Active Parent account to register. To request an account, send an email to [email protected] and follow the steps in the New Student Registration section above.
- Students must have two (2) approved proofs of residence.
- Students must have proper proof of required immunizations to attend school. All students (new and returning) entering Kindergarten and 7th grade must submit proof of immunizations.
- New Student Registration: Contact your child's zoned school or send an email to [email protected]
- For Returning Student Registration: Please contact your child's zoned school for registration support.
As a part of the registration process, you will need to complete the following documents.
- Home Language Survey: The purpose of the Home Language Survey (HLS) is to identify students who may not be proficient in English and who may need additional instructional support.
- Migrant Survey: The purpose of this survey is to determine children of migratory agricultural works and moved within the preceding 36 months in order to seek or obtain qualifying work. The goal is to ensure the children of migrant workers receive access to a free, appropriate public education.
- Student Health History: The school district uses various forms to track important health information about students in the district. This form provides information to the school nurse, dietician, and physical education department that is critical to the safety, health, and wellness of all students and staff. Information about your child's health will be kept confidential.
For your convenience, the forms below can be downloaded and printed. These documents must be completed and turned in to the school before the student is registered.