The Office of Public Relations supports the Natchez-Adams School District and its schools through a wide variety of communications and public relations services. We strive to assist with the communication needs of our District through open and timely correspondence.
The Public Relations Department oversees:
- Handling of daily media relations, publicity and crisis communication
- Sending notifications and announcements through our automated call system
- Proactive pursuit of media coverage for our “good news” stories
- Dissemination of public information
- Overall management of the district and individual school websites which involves creating new webpages/sections and updating current pages
- Management of the District's Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Creating and publishing printed collateral, including (but not limited to) brochures, flyers, guides and posters
The Public Relations Department interfaces with management and staff throughout the district. Staff members are constantly on the lookout for new ways to communicate with families, staff and the community.
My mission is to inform, persuade, recruit, recognize, promote attendance, encourage parental involvement and celebrate our many achievements.