Human Resources Services
The Human Resources Department is a service department of the Natchez-Adams School District. Our purpose is to oversee the planning, coordinating, and implementation of personnel functions of the District by promoting efficiency and maximizing educational opportunities and benefits available to each individual child by recruiting and supporting a high-quality workforce. Our mission is to foster a healthy, fair, equitable work environment that will allow our employees to develop to their full potential.
Human resource is here to assist you with...
- Changes in name, phone, address or marital status
- Changes to your PERS Beneficiary
- Resignation or retirement
- Licensure updates
- Information on the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Please remember to turn in an updated copy of your Mississippi License to the Office of Human Resources.
You may contact the Mississippi Department of Education Licensure Office for more information on licensure.
Student transcription and school information records:
- There is a $5.00 processing fee for each transcript requested. If paying in person, we accept cash only unless in person or a money order payable to Natchez-Adams School District, Records Department, P.O. Box 1188, Natchez, MS 39121-1188
- Please allow 48 hours after your form has been received for research and processing of your transcript and records.