School Based Clinics
The Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic
The clinic is located on the campus of Robert Lewis Magnet School.
All services are provided by licensed professionals
• Primary and preventive health care
• A comprehensive history and physical examinations
• Health screenings
• Laboratory/diagnostic testing
• Acute care for minor illness and injury including medications, if needed
• Management of chronic diseases
• Health education and prevention programs
• Referral and follow-up for emergencies
• Referral to specialty care
Download and complete the consent form and return it to the Health Center.
Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
(JCHC) provides primary health care services through School-Based health centers located at McLaurin Elementary School and Morgantown Middle School.
The School-Based Health Center gives your child/children an opportunity to be treated by a licensed healthcare provider for any health care needs without being absent from school. You do not have to be present for your child to be treated, however, a consent form must be signed by you in order for any services to be rendered.