What is Canvas?
Canvas is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to simplify teaching and learning by connecting all of the digital tools teachers and students use in one easy place. NASD is using Canvas across the district to streamline the learning experience. Parents and Students may login to a student's account by using an MSIS number and password.
Please follow the instructions below if you need assistance with accessing your Canvas account.
Returning students, please follow the instructions below for logging into Canvas.
If you remember your Canvas password when logging into your account be sure you use your MSIS # ONLY and not your email address, e.g. 1352277 and not 001352277. No zeros.
If you have forgotten your Canvas password. Please follow the instructions below.
Enter: natchezadams.instructure.com/login/canvas in Google Chrome Browser
- At the login screen, select 'Forgot Password'.
- Enter your entire email address, e.g. [email protected]
- Open your email, find the email sent from Canvas that reads Forgot Password: 'Canvas'
- In the email, select 'Click here to set a new password'
- Enter new password
- Re-enter to confirm
- Return to the login screen of canvas at: natchezadams.instructure.com/login/canvas
- At the login screen enter your new password and press enter
New students, logging in for the 1st time.
Please follow the same instructions for If you have forgotten your Canvas password.