Be the teacher she remembers for a lifetime.
Natchez-Adams School District seeks talented, energetic, certified people ready to teach and inspire students from K-12th grade. Become a member of a collaborative group of educators who believe that all children, no matter their backgrounds, deserve a high-quality education. Our promise is to nurture, engage, educate and inspire those students to learn and lead in a global society as confident, competent and productive citizens.
What our district offers-
- Great working conditions in a collaborative
- Professional development opportunity
- Mentoring program for new teachers
- Comprehensive benefits package from health
plans to retirement
- Small classroom sizes
- Assistance in locating available housing
What our community offers-
- Strong sense of community
- Affordable real estate and lower cost of living
- Entertainment, arts, recreation, and local
- Short commutes to anywhere in town
- Safe family environment with a low crime rate
- Mild Southern climate
- Easy access to Alcorn State University for
- Special interest class opportunities offered at
Copiah-Lincoln Community College Natchez
We are one of the largest school systems in the Miss-Lou, representing a unique blend of diverse students. The District serves more than 3,000 students in 6 schools and several specialized programs. NASD is divided into elementary, middle, early college and high school learning communities. With over 600 employees district-wide, NASD is the largest employer in the county.
For details on how
to join our team contact
Cassandra C. Tennessee
NASD Supervisor of Human Resources
10 Homochitto Street
The Natchez-Adams School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in any of its educational employment program activities.